Tapper's Annual Holiday Party
Left to right: Sharif Hussein, Judy Tsai, Paul Lin, Pascale Eid, Lorna Thomas, Heather Thomas, Dana Curtis, Sheryl Dong, Harvey Heller, Jolie Goodman, Louise Taylor-Mannings, Ryan Goodman
TAPPER'S HOSTS ITS ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY AND
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30
Nine local charities will benefit from the Jewelry Stars Give Back Campaign
WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI (November 28, 2016) – Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry will host its annual holiday party and Jewelry Stars Give Back charity event this Wednesday, November 30, starting at 6 p.m., at its Somerset Collection location. Everyone is invited to attend to enjoy holiday cheer, Motown music, cocktails, and hors d'oeuvres. RSVP at email@example.com.
For the fourth year in a row, Tapper's is recognizing local community members for their commitments to charitable giving through its Jewelry Stars Give Back campaign. The jeweler named 12 local-area Jewelry Stars who selected nine charities that will receive financial support.
“Tapper's is committed to giving back to the communities that we serve and we are especially thrilled to shine the spotlight on nine local, charitable organizations and the 12 community-minded individuals who support them,” said Mark Tapper, President of Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry. “Tapper's will make a donation to each organization and will promote the giving campaign throughout the holiday season.”
To kick off the campaign, Tapper's will make a $1,000 donation to each organization and the organization that raises the most money by December 31 at www.crowdrise.com/TappersJewelryStarsGiveBack will receive another $2,500 from Tapper's.
The nine organizations and their Jewelry Stars are featured in the 2016 holiday issue of Tapper's magazine, which is available free of charge at Tapper's locations in Novi, Troy, and West Bloomfield.
Meet the Tapper's 2016 Jewelry Stars and benefitting charities:
- Westside Christian Academy: www.westsideca.org supported by Jewelry Star Dana Curtis
- The U.S. Fund For UNICEF: www.unicefusa.org supported by Jewelry Star Sheryl Dong
- The Israeli Camper Program of The Jewish Federation of Metro Detroit: www.jewishdetroit.org supported by Jewelry Stars Jolie & Ryan Goodman
- The Friendship Circle: www.friendshipcircle.org supported by Jewelry Star Harvey Heller
- Jewelers for Children: www.jewelersforchildren.org supported by Jewelry Stars Pascale Eid and Sharif Hussein
- Oxfam America: www.oxfamamerica.org supported by Jewelry Stars Judy Tsai and Paul Lin
- Henry Ford Health System, Francee & Benson Ford Jr. Breast Care and Wellness Center: www.henryford.com supported by Jewelry Star Louise Taylor-Mannings
- The Capuchin Soup Kitchen: www.cskdetroit.org supported by Jewelry Star Heather Thomas
- The Detroit Institute Of Arts: www.dia.org supported by Jewelry Star Lorna Thomas
For more information on Tapper's Jewelry Stars Give Back and these organizations, please visit http://tappers.com/news/events.aspx.
Please contact Kathleen to learn more about the Jewelry Stars and the non-profit organizations they support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313.418.4898
Heather Thomas, Registered pharmacist and owner of BMC Pharmacy, supports the Capuchin Soup Kitchen
Posted on 11/28/2016