"Will You Marry Me?" - Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry Announces Its Fall Bridal Showcase Preparing for Holiday Engagements
Tapper's Fall Bridal Showcase Nov. 3 & 4 Will Help Kick‐off the Engagement Season
WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI (October 29, 2012) – During the holiday season, the phrase "Will you marry me?" has become a familiar refrain. December by far exceeds all other months as the most popular time for engagements. In response to high demand, Tapper’s Diamonds & Fine Jewelry is hosting a Fall Bridal Showcase at its Twelve Oaks Mall location. The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 and from noon-‐5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012. Cost savings will be extended at all Tapper’s locations, including Orchard Mall in West Bloomfield, Twelve Oaks in Novi and Somerset Collection in Troy.
“The holidays are a wonderful time for family gatherings, which translates to a terrific time for many couples to get engaged,” says Ann Duke, director of marketing for Tapper’s Diamonds & Fine Jewelry. “Tapper’s, The Engagement Store, provides an outstanding collection of diamonds, settings and wedding bands. Our Fall Bridal Showcase at Twelve Oaks Mall is a great opportunity for shoppers to enjoy a terrific cost savings,” Duke explains.
Fall Bridal Showcase, Twelve Oaks Mall, Nov. 3 & 4:
- Meet representatives from Tapper’s top bridal designers and see extended collections
- Enjoy Tapper’s unparalleled customer service
- $500 off any loose diamond valued between $2,500-‐$4,999
- $1,000 off any loose diamond valued more than $5,000
- All semi-‐mounts and wedding bands will be 20‐percent off
- Offers are valid at all Tapper’s locations
- Tapper’s Fall Bridal Showcase takes place from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 and from noon ‐5 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012
Tapper's Diamonds and Fine Jewelry offers an exquisite selection of engagement rings, spectacular designer jewelry, and luxury timepieces. Tapper’s provides a luxury shopping experience with unparalleled customer service at each of its three metro-area locations in Novi, Troy and West Bloomfield. A multi-‐generation family-‐owned business, Tapper’s has been helping its customers Mark the Moment for more than 35 years. Visit Tapper’s online at www.tappers.com.
Posted on 10/29/2012